Sunday, January 13, 2008

I'm sitting here staring

At a stack of old negative sleeves I dug up from my photo class. Some of the neatest photos I think I've taken so far.

I'm missing one.

The "Woman will triumph" shoot.
I'd tear my room apart for that one.

The point is, Josh helped me take all these photos.
Josh. Joshua Paul Anderson.
Besides Arianne, possibly the only person that still remains in the area that I can truly call my BEST FRIEND.
You know what I'm talking about, reader. The Best kind of friend. The one that you can trust with all your secrets, the one you would take a bullet for. [And I know that there are a lot of people that you can consider doing this for, but if you sit down and evaluate that statement, you'll know what I truly mean.] The person that you could stay up all night telling stories with, fake stories, memories. Shit, just stay up all night. I could go on, but, this'll make more sense in a minute.
I could tell you all about my other few best friends, but that'll come at a later date.
This was inspired because I actually got to hang out with Josh tonight.
Thats a rare occurrence nowadays.
I mean, it's a drastic change. I used to spend every day with Josh. Every day. Thanks to the fact that we had 2 semesters together at USF, it made things so easy. Hell, I used to skip AM classes just to go sleep in his driveway until he woke up [if I didnt let myself in to fall asleep]. Skating. Taking photos. Going to Busch Gardens. Maybe class. I really miss those days. Thats a tip of the iceberg. If this blog was my best friend, I'd sit here and tell the stories and times we shared.

We both made our mistakes, but it's nothing that should have pulled us apart. It not even anything against each other. Just unfortunate circumstances.
So here's a vow. With one of the 2 remaining best friends I have left, I'm going to work on getting back to that point.

Josh, first of all, I owe you a bro's night out.

And as for you, the other half of this remaining equation, you are
Everything.

Smile huge. If you smile at one person every day, you can make their day.
Theres always optimism in the things I see.
In you, I see an almost unexplainable explosion of amorosity.
Try saying that 3 times fast.

No comments: